About Us

We are your local small town computer service company and proud to offer service and support that is above and beyond those of our competitors.  The dream for our business started in the early 1980’s, when Chris Hodgdon’s family purchase its first personal computer.  Over time, with the help of friends and family and our first paid client, we developed into the service and support company that we are today.  We gladly provide support in Kaufman, Texas and surrounding counties.  Please see our Service Area for more details.

In 1999, we setup our office in Kaufman, Texas and started to slowly grow our business and in 2014, we officially changed our business structure into a Husband and Wife owned LLC.  With this change, we have worked hard to provide quality service, partnered with great service providers and more,  for an exceptional price.  We will meet and beat any local price for service* and support*.  We can offer these better prices, thanks to our low over-head costs.

Our business is a mobile business, that means, 95% (or more) of our business is done at your location or remotely, and the remaining 5% of our business is handled in our home office, allowing us to pass the savings on to you our customer.

Whether its your computer at home, you have a small to medium (or even large) business, non-profit organization or church, we are able to offer you great service at an affordable price.  Please see our Hours Page and Calendar for information on when we are open and closed.